Introduction Blog Post


    Hello! My name is Christopher Osbourne Mittelstadt but if you're reading this you can call me Ozzy! I am a geoscience major at UAF and I am currently in my second year! I enjoy drawing, running, playing games, and writing. When I'm not on campus doing schoolwork, I can be found playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends. I look forward to this class and being able to learn more about art!

 
   I have a great respect for art, and I wish to learn much more about it. As it stands, I only know about a few pieces and practice drawing in my spare time. I have not gone to any First Fridays, but I have always wanted to, and I often visit the Bear Art Gallery at Pioneer Park with my friends. 

Comments

  1. Hello Ozzy! Thank you for your wonderful introduction! I hope you find out more about art in a way that is satisfying and enrapturing, and I look forward to seeing this adventure unfold on your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a fabulous and exceptional show at the Bear gallery for the duration of September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ozzy, thank you for your awesome introduction. I've never seen this art piece, it's beautiful! I'll have to try to visit the Bear Art Gallery as well, I haven't been there since I was in high school. Which was about 12 years ago now, it was so nice to learn about you and your respect for art. Have a great semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ozzy,
    I enjoyed reading your introduction. I really enjoy going to the Bear Art Gallery as well, it is such a nice place to appreciate local art. Best of luck with the remainder of your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ozzy,
    It's nice to meet you. It's so cool that you like Dungeons and Dragons., all of my friends have been trying to convince me to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ozzy,
    It nice to meet you, my old coworkers liked to play Dungeons and Dragons and One day maybe I would like to learn how to play.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Renaissance Spotlight: Hieronymus Bosch

Romanticism